Mother’s damaged by fire

Being that my wife is vegetarian, Mother’s has always been one of her favorite restaurants. Even as a non-vegetarian, I found it quite tasty too and it has a great atmosphere out in the garden patio which, sadly, was a total loss. Thus my wife wanted to let everyone know about this article. Apparently a homeless man had started a fire to cook and stay warm and then fell asleep.

1 Comment so far

  1. katie (unregistered) on March 11th, 2007 @ 10:23 am

    Ironic that the guy was trying to cook steaks… meat kills (or at least burns)!!

Terms of use | Privacy Policy | Content: Creative Commons | Site and Design © 2009 | Metroblogging ® and Metblogs ® are registered trademarks of Bode Media, Inc.